Hey! I really appreciate your effort to get in touch with me. I strive to return emails in 24 hours, but sometimes I can’t get to my machine. I’d give you my phone number, but I never answer it and don’t take voicemails. Your best bet is to email me, or find me on Facebook.
BEFORE you send me a note, please make sure your request meets these guidelines:
- You are not offering your services for SEO, Article Writing, etc.
- Your inquiry is less than 100 words
- You want to tell me how awesome I am
- You want to introduce me to your cute, younger sister
- You add the phrase “Thank You” to the end of your correspondence
Follow these simple rules and we’ll be perfect friends!
And if you haven’t checked out CouchSurfing, you need to do it. I’m formulating some rules that include the kind of people I want to hang out with. For instance, if you wouldn’t go CouchSurfing or Burning Man, I think we might have some issues.
If you still want to talk to me, you can email me at email@example.com